Well today I spent most of my day in the library, and will be doing the same Monday. I think my methodology is just about done which is pretty cool, and I’ve started writting up my results. The weekend is going be filled with SPSS (which I have no clue how to use!!!) and then the discussion. The next 36 hours are basically going be a coffee marathon with me attempting to have a draft ready to send of to my dyslexia support worker for proof reading (its amazing how I manage to get additional words into stuff).
I am aiming to have my final version ready Monday evening, so that I can spend Tuesday morning making sure it is laid out correctly, all the page numbering is correct, and get it bound. Deadline for handin is 5pm Tuesday, and at the minute it seems I am on target to meet this. Once this deadline is out of the way I will be doing some very interesting topics on here!